Welcome to Jnotes! Shenzhen Jide Application Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Shenzhen Jide”, “Jnotes” or “We”) is well aware of the importance of personal information to you, and we have always solemnly committed to protecting personal information and privacy for the users (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “User” or “You”) of Jnotes. When you use Jnotes, we may collect and use your relevant personal information (or “Personal Information” for short).
The “Privacy Agreement” will help you understand the following:
I. How we collect and use your personal information
III. Personal information we may share, transfer and disclose
IV. How we keep, store and protect the security of your personal information
V. How we manage your personal information
VI. Third-party services
VII. Protection of minors
VIII. Notifications and amendments
IX. How to contact us
We collect your personal information mainly for you and other users to use Jnotes more easily and satisfactorily, and such personal information helps us achieve this goal.
1. The personal information you provided.
(1) The personal information you provide to us when you register your account with Jnotes or use Jnotes;
(2) The shared personal information you provide to other parties through Jnotes, and the personal information stored when you use Jnotes.
2. Your personal information shared by other parties, that is, the shared personal information about you provided by other parties when using Jnotes.
3. Your personal information we have obtained. When you use Jnotes, we collect, aggregate and record your personal information.
1. Help you complete registration, login and logout
In order for us to provide you with the complete service of Jnotes, you have to provide personal information for basic registration or login, including mobile phone number, email address, etc., to create your account, user name and password. In some individual services, if you only need to use basic services such as writing and local storage, you do not have to register as a Jnotes user and provide the above-mentioned personal information.
In order to maintain your basic information and improve your service experience during the registration, login or subsequent use of certain individual services of Jnotes, you can improve the network identification information (such as avatar, user name, and login password). Even if you do not provide such information, it will not affect your use of the basic functions of Jnotes.
We may obtain your account information from a third party (such as WeChat) based on your authorization, and bind it to your Jnotes account, which allows you to log in directly through a third-party account, use our products and/or services, or realize the exchange of related rights and interests between accounts. We will use your relevant information within the scope of your authorization and consent in accordance with the agreement with the third party.
2. Maintain the normal operation of basic functions
During your use of our services, in order to identify the abnormal status of your account, understand product adaptability, provide you with basic services such as browsing and search, and maintain the normal operation of basic functions, we may automatically collect and store information about the services you use and how you use them and associate this information. Such information includes:
(1) Log information: when you use our service, we may automatically collect your detailed usage of our service and save it as a service log. Log information includes, but is not limited to, the overall operation, usage and frequency of the application, application crashes, overall installation and usage, and application sources.
(2) Device information: we may receive and record the device-related information you use (information of software and hardware characteristics such as device model, operating system version, device settings, unique device identifiers, mobile applications used and other software information).
(3) Software information: in order to ensure the security of Jnotes use environment or provide services, we will collect other software (application) information and the version number of Jnotes application related to your use.
(4) Information on writing habits: in order to provide users with AI handwriting recognition functions, so that users can use Jnotes better and more conveniently, Jnotes may collect information on users' writing habits.
At the same time, in order to collect the above-mentioned basic personal device information, we will apply for permission to access your device information. We collect such information to provide you with our basic services and basic functions, if you refuse to provide the above permissions, you may not be able to use our products and services.
3. Provide you with services
Sharing and publishing of personal information: when you use Jnotes, upload and/or publish personal information, and perform related actions, we will collect the personal information you upload, post or form, and have the right to display your nickname, avatar and post content.
4. Your personal information that we have collected indirectly:
5. Provide you with personalized services and related notifications
(1) Provide you with personalized services
Based on the information you provided to us, the information we may collect, and the information we collect from you through indirect means (including your browsing and search history, device information, location information, order information, mobile phone number, personal information on the questionnaire that you filled out in the online or offline activities of Jnotes), we may perform recommendation algorithm modeling, user behavior analysis, and user profile based on the combination of one or more of the above information to extract features related to your browsing, search preferences, behavior, and location information, so as to provide you with page display and personalized content that better suits your needs.
(2) Send you a notice. We may send service-related notices to you when necessary (for example, when we suspend an individual service, change, or terminate the provision of an individual service due to system maintenance).
If you no longer want to receive our push messages, you can request us to stop pushing, for example: you can request us to stop sending promotional SMS according to the SMS unsubscription guidelines, or set it in your mobile device to no longer receive our push messages; however, there are exceptions for situations where we send messages in accordance with legal provisions or service agreements.
6. Provide you with security
In order to improve the security of your use of the services provided by us and our partners, protect the personal and property safety of you or other users or the public from infringement, better prevent security risks such as phishing websites, fraud, network vulnerabilities, computer viruses, network attacks, and network intrusions, more accurately identify violations of laws and regulations or Jnotes-related agreement and rules, we may collect, use, or integrate your account information, transaction information, device information, log information, and personal information shared by our affiliates and partners through obtaining your authorization or in accordance with the law to comprehensively judge your account and transaction risks, conduct identity verification, detect and prevent security incidents, and take necessary recording, auditing, analysis, and disposal measures in accordance with the law.
7. Improve our services
We may use the personal information collected through Jnotes for our other services: your personal information collected when you use Jnotes may be used in another service of Shenzhen Jide and its affiliates to provide you with specific content or to show you information that is relevant to you, rather than generally pushed; we may ask you to participate in surveys about Jnotes to help us improve existing services or design new services; at the same time, we may use your personal information for software updates.
You understand and agree that, after collecting your personal information, we will use technical means to de-identify the data, and the de-identified personal information will not be used to identify you. In this case, we have the right to use the de-identified personal information, analyze the user database and make commercial use.
8. Other uses
9. Exceptions for obtaining authorization or consent
According to relevant laws and regulations, under the following circumstances, the collection of your personal information does not require your authorization or consent:
(1) When it is related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
(2) When it is difficult to obtain your personal consent for the purpose of protecting the life, property and other major legal rights of the personal information subject or other individuals;
(3) The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by yourself;
(4) Collecting personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(5) When it is necessary for signing a contract according to your requirements;
(6) When it is necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of Jnotes, such as discovering and handling product or service failures;
(7) When it is necessary for legal news reports;
(8) When it is necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research based on public interests, and provide the results of academic research or description to the outside world, the personal information contained in the results is de-identified;
(9) Other circumstances as stipulated by laws and regulations.
10. You understand and agree that Jnotes may require you to enable specific access permissions on your device to achieve the collection and use of personal information involved in these permissions:
(1) If we visit your location information, it is to provide you with page display and product services that are more in line with your needs based on your location information;
(2) If we visit your camera, it is for you to use the camera to scan codes and take photos, which is used to realize the functions of login, payment, and taking photos;
(3) If we visit your photo album, it is to enable you to access and upload photos, pictures or videos in your device;
(4) If we access your microphone, it is to enable you to use the recording function of Jnotes.
When you need to disable this feature, most mobile devices will support your need. For specific methods, please refer to or contact the service provider or manufacturer of your mobile device. Please note that, if you enable any permission, you authorize us to collect and use relevant personal information to provide you with corresponding services. Once you disable any permission, it means that you have canceled the authorization, we will no longer collect and use relevant personal information based on the corresponding permission, and we will not be able to provide you with the services corresponding to the permission. However, your decision to disable permissions will not affect the previous collection and use of personal information based on your authorization.
11. Reminders about sensitive personal information
We or our third-party partners may obtain and use your personal information through COOKIES, and store such personal information as log information.
COOKIES enable us to serve you better and faster, and make your experience on Jnotes more personalized. However, you should be able to control whether and how COOKIES are accepted by your browser. Please refer to the file attached to your browser for more personal information in this regard.
We and third-party partners may collect and use your personal information through COOKIES, and store such personal information.
We use our own COOKIES, which may be used for the following purposes:
(1) Remember your identity. COOKIES help us to recognize your identity as our registered user, or save the preferences or other personal information you provide to us;
(3) Call of device permissions
In the process of providing services, Jnotes may require you to activate some device access permissions, such as notifications, photo albums, microphones, and cameras. You can choose to disable some or all of the permissions in the device settings at any time to refuse Jnotes to collect the corresponding personal information. Disabling the relevant permissions may affect your access to Jnotes, or not be able to fully use all services provided by Jnotes. However, your decision to disable permissions will not affect the previous collection and use of personal information based on your authorization. In different devices, the permission display and disabling methods may be different. For details, please refer to the instructions or guidelines of the device and system developer.
Except for the following circumstances, without your consent, we will not share your personal information with any third party other than us and our affiliates:
1、To provide you with our services. We may share your personal information with partners and other third parties to realize the core functions you need or provide the services you need;
2. To maintain and improve our services. We may share your personal information with partners and other third parties to help us provide you with more targeted and improved services, such as communication service providers that send emails or push notifications on our behalf;
5. Sharing with third parties such as partners who entrust us to promote, which is to enable these entrusting parties to understand the coverage and effectiveness of the promotion. For example, we can tell the entrusting party how many people have viewed their promotional information or purchased the entrusting party’s goods after seeing the information, or provide them with unidentifiable statistical information to help them understand their audience or customers.
7. To assist in handling disputes or controversies between you and others in response to your legal needs;
8. To provide your personal information at the legal request of your guardian;
9. To provide according to other legal documents signed with you;
10. To provided based on academic research;
2. Only after obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties.
We will only disclose your personal information under the following circumstances and adopting industry-standard safety protection measures:
1. According to your needs, disclose your designated personal information in a method that you explicitly agree to;
2. In cases where your personal information must be provided in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, mandatory administrative law enforcement or judicial requirements, we may disclose your personal information based on the type of personal information requested and the method of disclosure. Under the premise of complying with laws and regulations, when we receive the above request for the disclosure of personal information, we will require the recipient to provide corresponding legal documents, such as subpoenas or investigation letters. We firmly believe that the personal information we are required to provide should be as transparent as possible to the extent permitted by law. We have carefully reviewed all requests to ensure that they have a legal basis and are limited to data obtained by law enforcement agencies for specific investigation purposes and have legal rights.
In the following situations, to share, transfer, and disclose your personal information does not require your prior authorization and consent:
1. When it is related to judicial or administrative law enforcement such as criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
(2) When it is difficult to obtain your personal consent for the purpose of protecting life, property, and other major legal rights for you or other individuals;
3. The personal information disclosed to the public on your own;
4. Collecting personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
According to the law, sharing or transferring personal information that has been de-identified, and ensuring that the data recipient cannot restore and re-identify the subject of personal information is not an act of external sharing, transfer, or public disclosure of personal information. The storage and processing of such data will not require separate notice and your consent.
(ii) The personal information we collect and generate within the territory of [ ] is stored in [ ], except in the following situations:
1. There are clear provisions in laws and regulations;
2. With your authorization and consent;
3. You use Jnotes and need to transmit your personal information overseas.
For better management, your personal information may be transmitted to or accessed by our entities in China or other countries/regions. Shenzhen Jide complies with relevant applicable laws regarding the transmission of personal information between countries/regions to ensure that your personal information is protected everywhere.
(iii) We attach great importance to personal information security, and have set up a dedicated security team to take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information:
1. Technical measures for data security
We will adopt security protection measures that comply with industry standards, including establishing reasonable system specifications and security technologies to prevent unauthorized access to, use, and modification of your personal information, and to avoid data damage or loss. Network services adopt a variety of encryption technologies. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology to protect your personal information, adopt encryption technology to encrypt and store your personal information, and isolate it through isolation technology. When using personal information, such as for personal information display and personal information association calculations, we will use a variety of data desensitization technologies to enhance the security of personal information in use. Strict data access control and multi-identity authentication technology are adopted to protect personal information and prevent data from being used in violation of regulations.
2. Other security measures we take to protect personal information
(1) We manage and regulate the storage and use of personal information by establishing data classification and grading system, data security management specifications, and data security development specifications;
(2) We conduct comprehensive security control of data through mechanisms such as confidentiality agreements and monitoring of personal information contacts;
(3) We will also hold security and privacy protection training courses to strengthen employees’ knowledge and security awareness for the importance of protecting personal information;
(4) We only allow our employees and employees of our affiliates, and partners who need to know such personal information to access your personal information, and set up strict access control and monitoring mechanisms for this purpose. We also require all personnel who may have access to your personal information to fulfill corresponding confidentiality obligations. If you fail to fulfill these obligations, you may be investigated for legal responsibility, or the cooperation relationship with us may be suspended.
3. The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment, and it is difficult to determine whether the communication methods with other users such as email, instant messaging, social software or other service software are completely encrypted. Therefore, we recommend that you use complex passwords when using such tools, and pay attention to protecting the security of your personal information.
4. We will try our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any personal information you send to us. If our physical, technical, or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of personal information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
(iv) Security incident handling
In the unfortunate event of a personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the measures we have taken or will take, suggestions for you to prevent and reduce risks on your own, and remedial measures for you, etc. At the same time, we will promptly inform you of the relevant information of the incident by email, letter, SMS, phone call, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will adopt a reasonable and effective way to issue an announcement. Moreover, we will also proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
Please understand that due to technical limitations and risk prevention limitations, even if we have tried our best to strengthen security measures, we cannot always guarantee the 100% security of personal information. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access Jnotes may cause problems due to circumstances beyond our control.
We encourage you to update and modify your personal information to make it more accurate and effective, please also understand that your decision to correct, delete, withdraw your authorization or stop using Jnotes will not affect our previous processing of personal information based on your authorization. Unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, when you correct or delete your personal information or apply for de-registration of your account, we may not immediately correct or delete the corresponding personal information from the backup system, but we will correct or delete such personal information when the backup is updated.
You can manage your personal information in the following ways:
(i) Access, correct and delete your personal information
You can access your personal information through Jnotes, and operate by yourself according to the management method of the corresponding personal information, or request us to modify, supplement and delete it. We will adopt appropriate technical means or provide contact channels for submitting the application, as far as possible to ensure that you can access, update and correct your personal information or other personal information provided when using Jnotes.
In the following situations, you can request us to delete your personal information:
1. If our processing of personal information violates laws and regulations;
2. If we collect and use your personal information without obtaining your authorization and consent;
3. If our processing of personal information seriously violates our agreement with you;
4. If we no longer provide you with Jnotes services.
If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also notify the entities that have obtained your personal information from us as much as possible at the same time, requiring them to delete them in a timely manner, unless laws and regulations provide otherwise, or these entities have obtain your independent authorization.
(ii) Disclosure and sharing
Many of our services allow you to disclose or share with others through third-party software. As long as you do not delete the personal information that you have disclosed or shared, the relevant personal information may remain in the public domain; even if you delete the shared personal information, the relevant personal information may still be cached, copied or stored independently by other users or third parties not under our control, or stored in the public domain by other users or such third parties. If you disclose or share your personal information through the above-mentioned channels, we will not be liable for the leakage of your personal information. Therefore, we remind and ask you to carefully consider whether to disclose or share your personal information through the above channels.
(iii) Change the scope of your authorization and consent
You can always choose whether to disclose personal information. Some personal information is necessary for the use of Jnotes, but the provision of most other personal information is up to you. You can change the scope of your authorization to us for continuing to collect personal information or withdraw your authorization through deleting personal information, disabling the device functions or other methods.
After you withdraw your authorization, we cannot continue to provide you with the services corresponding to the withdrawal of authorization, and we will no longer process your corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw the authorization will not affect the previous processing of personal information based on your authorization.
You can de-register the previously registered account at any time. You can do this by yourself: in the logged-in state, click the account avatar to open the menu, click the user name to enter the "Set account information" page, and click "De-register" to enter the account de-registration process.
After the de-registration, we will stop providing you with products or services, and delete your personal information at your request, unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations.
Jnotes may link to social media or other services (including websites or other service forms) provided by third parties. include:
(i) You can use the sharing function to share certain content to a third-party platform, or you can use a third-party service to log in to Jnotes. These functions may collect your personal information (including your log information), and may install COOKIES on your computer to operate the above functions normally;
(ii) We provide you with links through advertisements or other methods of our services so that you can access third-party services or websites;
(iii) Other access to third-party services.In order to achieve the purpose stated in this agreement, we may access SDK or other similar applications provided by third-party service providers, and share certain information about you collected by us in accordance with this agreement with these third-party service providers, We will provide services in advance with your consent in order to provide better customer service and user experience. At present, the third-party service providers we access mainly include:
The services mentioned above are operated by relevant third parties. Your use of such third-party services (including any personal information you provide to such third parties) is subject to the third party's own terms of service and personal information protection statement (not this agreement), and you need to read its terms carefully. We will only share your information for legitimate, necessary, and specific purposes. We will require them to fulfill relevant confidentiality obligations and take corresponding security measures.
If you are a minor under the age of 18 or the equivalent age specified by your country or region, please use our services or provide us with personal information with the consent of your guardian. We will protect the personal information of minors in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations. If the guardian finds that the relevant minor’s personal information is filled out by the minor himself and needs to be modified or deleted, please feel free to contact us, and we will delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
We may issue service-related announcements when necessary (for example, when we suspend a certain service due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these service-related announcements that are not promotional in nature.
Finally, you must be obliged to keep your account and password information confidential. In any case, please keep them carefully and properly.
Under normal circumstances, we will reply within fifteen days from the date of receipt of your questions, comments or suggestions.